Want, Need, Wear, Read




Have yall heard of doing want, need, wear, read for Christmas?  You essentially buy your kids one thing in each category.  We loosely followed it this year and it was fun and kept the chaos slightly at bay (my husband would disagree)

I thought it would be fun to do something similar on Mondays- so without further adieu here's what we've been


Wanting:  I just restocked a lot of my makeup favorites this month.  I tried out Ilias skin serum super tint a couple months ago and really liked it.  I picked up another shade and also their mascara, lip oil, setting powder, and a new concealer.  If you haven't used them yet, I highly recommend!  Their shade match is pretty spot on too- it is VERY hard to figure out the true color via the computer so definitely send in a selfie, they are so spot on.  I sent in my picture 3x because I kept deleting the email with their recommendations 😂  With that being said, I want to pick up this bronzer for summer and this multi-stick which I have heard great things about.


Needing:  a vacuum.  We sent our one and only vacuum to Dyson on December 9th and it's been... delayed/being repaired since.  Thinking about a stick vacuum but ugh who wants to shell out that kind of money.  Anyone have any suggestions- this is an adulting question for sure!  Welcome to your midthirties.


Wearing:  I've had this beanie on repeat and just bought it in pink as well.  I know everybody and their daughter, mother, sister, friend, child is wearing carhart this winter but... I just can't.  I also bought this one over the weekend and will let you know, I fell in love with the pattern on it.  


Reading: I just finished The Woman in Cabin 10.  It was good but not great to me I would rate it a 6.5/10.  Somewhat thrilling at the beginning but the storytelling gets a bit redundant.  


Whats on your want, need, wear, read list?  
Have a great Monday friends!

No comments