Randoms for the end of March

I am posting from my phone so excuse any typos (which there will be) and the general lack of photos or cohesiveness.


It's the end of March. We have two inches of snow on the ground, my heart is breaking a little right now.  That being said Bed Bath and Beyond is a great place to take a cooped up toddler, seriously.  Not only do they have fun inexpensive treats like bubbles but if you hang out on the sheets and pillows side there are endless things to look at but nothing breakable on her level.

I got my Girl Scout cookies today, a saving grace.

My daughter gets funnier and funnier every day.  I love that she does things to make us laugh and has all this energy.  She gets so much joy out of each moment and it's awesome being able to witness that.

My nannying job is up in the air right now.  Unfortunately it's been messing up adelynn's schedule for a long time and after weeks of no naps and four am wake ups my husband and I agreed something needed to change.  Not sure what is going to happen yet, but something will be shifting.  This decision led to a full day of crying for me and an 8:15 bedtime.

Also phew.  After a relative draught of appointments or get togethers march has been hopping.  We have been busy every weekend and are getting ready to head out shortly to Connecticut.

And I will end on this.  I have been incredibly thankful for my husband and daughter recently.  Not in a "oh I should be thankful kind of way" but in on an inhale-exhale basis.  We have been functioning so well and i feel like I have come a long way in confronting issues when they happen instead of stewing for a weekend and ruining it for everyone.  He has been such a rock for our family recently and it's been nice to think back to how far we've come.  We are in our fourth (!!) year of marriage which I remarked felt significant.  He said it was probably because we have passed the "couple" or "few" timelines.  Almost half a decade people.

Happy hump day everyone.  Here's to smooth sailing the rest of the week!

No comments