Holy cannoli

Addy and I have this thing whenever she finishes something she always wants me to say "holy cannoli you ate all your(fill in the blank) green beans, peaches, etc.  I am 100% positive this is only funny to me as her mother but her face is priceless.

Almost three is starting to get really good, she makes jokes and is getting that little kid kookiness to her.  I mean, honestly guys, kids are just weird- they are!  Today we were cuddling and she goes "when boys chase girls, they grunt" I said "who told you that" and she goes "noooo, I told you that!"

Also today "Laney will be the prince and I'll be the princess"
"Who's mommy?"
"The queen"
"Who's daddy?"
"The fairy"



Things are good.  We are settling into our house and while there are a million projects to do, shit gets expensive quickly- so most are on the back burner indefinitely.  The two major things I am hoping for by next year are a new dishwasher and a fence.  My biggest pet peeve is our floors, comprised mainly of old carpeting and ceramic tile.  You guys- I looooathe tile.  I think it is impossible to keep clean with kids and dogs and the grout always looks gross and they didn't seal it properly.  Ugh, shudder.

Have you guys used ThredUp? I just threw my hat in the ring with them the other day.  While I think their normal prices are a bit steep for used clothing, a 40% coupon helped take the sting out a bit.  I dont think I would shop their normal prices though because honestly when the stores are running really good sales (gap just did a crazy one) the prices are almost equal.  I'll let you know what I think when I get my stuff.

I don't really have a way to wind this up.  I am still fully entrenched in summer so I refuse to write about anything coming up in the fall yet.

No comments