one of those weeks.

i had a post in my head, about how happy i am to get to friday, how sleep training sucks, how i couldn't get myself together this week.  but, i thought about it and i just don't want to remember that stuff this week.

when i re-read this down the line, i want to remember that my six month old gave me lots of kisses and smiles this week, that my husband loves me, and that the whole family was healthy.  (rabbit trail: i take my families health for granted SO SO SO SO SO SO SO often, it kills me actually if/when i stop and think about it, be grateful little heart, your preemie is home and doing well with you!)



snapshots from my friday, top left - homemade fettucine alfredo with pan fried chicken and spinach tonight.
bottom left - my husband bought a shower chair... it arrived in a box labeled "guardian" because we are 90 apparently... a shower CHAIR.  let's just let that sink in.  worst thing about it... where does the monstrosity go when i don't want it in the shower?!?!
center - sleeping baby, door shut during naptime
right - my indulgence at the grocery store today.  having tonight for dessert, soooooo pumped.

happy friday friends.

No comments